Requesting an appointment is easy. Start by entering your email address:
The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute is part of the Ivy Rehab Family
When you require physical therapy, you want access to state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced team of professionals who deliver the highest quality care. At The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute (PTW), we pride ourselves on providing our physical therapy patients with both. From our high-tech aquatic therapy facility and circuit strength-training equipment to our experienced staff, PTW is able to handle any orthopedic need... from wheelchairs to ankle sprains.
At PTW, we promise to work for you to guarantee a pleasant healthcare experience. We know your time is valuable, so to make you wait as little as possible we offer appointments within 24 hours of your first phone call and will deliver a note to your referring physician within 24 hours of your initial evaluation.
The professionals at the Physical Therapy and Wellness Institute enthusiastically deliver quality driven Physical Therapy and quantifiable medically based fitness programs while exceeding customer's expectations in every way.
PTW uses leading-edge technology, including the AlterG to ensure faster recovery and enhanced performance through NASA technology. Our highly trained staff attend numerous courses each year and offer a variety of specialties including sports conditioning, a work-ready program, personal training, and much more. We have extensive experience treating a variety of conditions including:
- Shoulder Injuries and Surgeries
- Knee Injuries and Reconstructions/Replacements
- Spinal Conditions and Surgeries
- Sports Injuries and Muscle Traumas
- Chronic and Acute Pain Syndromes
- Neck Conditions and Surgeries
- We work hard for you with convenient hours, and most of our clinics are even open on Saturdays.
- We work hard to get to know your physician & their staff with notes, report cards, texts, phone calls, and fax!
- Our staff of dedicated administrators will work hard behind the scenes every day.
- We work hard to support small local businesses.
- We work with local sports, schools & organizations.
- We staff 25 Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants with over 150 years of experience
- 98% patient satisfaction rates
- 92% of all patients report improvement as a result of PTW intervention
- We provide educational talks to the community throughout the year
- We are often referenced in the local and national press for our work
- We like to celebrate your success, take your picture for our road to recovery, & share your story on the chalkboard!
- We give away rewards for consistent attendance and referring your friends or family
- Let us snap a picture of you in therapy and we'll put it on our social media pages!
- We like to have fun, because being in pain is clearly not a whole lot of fun!
Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute Locations