See Us With or Without a Prescription
Comprehensive care for every age
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 468 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Kids In Motion Pediatric Therapy Services
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Synergy Rehab and Wellness
- Back in Action Physical Therapy
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- MOST Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Coastal Behavior Consulting
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Elgin Pediatric Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Positive Steps Therapy
- Maximum Performance Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation
Ivy Rehab Network (“Ivy” or the “Company”), a leading provider of outpatient therapy services operating nearly 500 clinics across the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, and Midwest regions of the United States, has announced that Troy Bage, Brian Mathis, LeAnne Stewart,...
Your doctor has just recommended physical therapy, and they’ve even provided their therapist of choice right on the prescription. Physicians will routinely recommend someone already in their healthcare system or located nearby, but that isn’t always the most convenient...
Ivy Rehab for Kids is thrilled to introduce its opening of a state-of-the-art facility in the Harbour View area of Suffolk, Virginia. The unique space has two pediatric therapy offices: pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapy, as well as...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.