See Us With or Without a Prescription
Comprehensive care for every age
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 371 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Back in Action Physical Therapy
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- MOST Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Coastal Behavior Consulting
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
Pediatric Speech Therapist, Nicole Salviolo, Opens Second Ivy Rehab for Kids Facility in Pennsylvania
Ivy Rehab for Kids has opened a new pediatric clinic in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. This new facility is next door to On Edge Movement Dance Studio at 1019 Egypt Road. Ivy Rehab for Kids provides a wide range of pediatric...
It’s time to dust the clubs off and get your golf game back into motion. But there’s nothing worse than starting the season off with an injury or nagging back pain. We’ve found that golfers of all levels agree...
Ivy Rehab, a national leader in outpatient musculoskeletal and pediatric rehabilitative services, has partnered with Coastal Behavior Consulting, adding pediatric ABA, Applied Behavior Analysis, to its services available in Virginia. “After 15 years of serving the school system as...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.