See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 346 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Physical Therapy One
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy in Warminster, Pennsylvania is now open! The new clinic is inside of the Fitlife Performance Training & Fitness Center located at 157 Railroad Drive. This new Ivy clinic joins the network’s existing sister brands, The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute, Progress Physical Therapy, Excel Physical Therapy, and Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy, which are located throughout the state of Pennsylvania. “We are...
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy in Syosset, New York is now open! The clinic is located in the Muttontown Plaza near Bergers Bros Camera at 224 West Jericho Turnpike. With nearly 30 locations in New York, this new clinic joins Ivy Rehab’s rapidly expanding network of clinics along...
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy in Edison, New Jersey is now open. The clinic is located in the Stop & Shop Plaza at 1071 Inman Avenue. With over 85 locations in New Jersey, the Ivy Rehab Network continues to rapidly expand to serve even more communities. ...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.