See Us With or Without a Prescription
Comprehensive care for every age
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 435 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Kids In Motion Pediatric Therapy Services
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Synergy Rehab and Wellness
- Back in Action Physical Therapy
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Fleming Therapy Services
- MOST Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Coastal Behavior Consulting
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- The Children’s Therapy Center
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Elgin Pediatric Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Positive Steps Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
Elite Physical Therapy, an Ivy Rehab Network partner, is now open in Narragansett, Rhode Island. The clinic is conveniently located at 14 Woodruff Avenue, next to the RI Blood Center and Walgreens. The office is accepting new patients, accepts...
Ivy Rehab for Kids is now open in Warminster, Pennsylvania. This new facility is located at 720 Johnsville Boulevard across from Warminster Community Park and Ann’s Choice. Ivy Rehab for Kids provides a wide range of pediatric speech, occupational,...
Food is one of the basic human needs that we need to survive. We all have our favorites in each of the five food groups – fruits, vegetables, grains, proteins, and dairy – but it is important to eat...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.