- Full Circle Physical Therapy has partnered with Ivy Rehab!
- Specializing in Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- Parking and Entrance in Rear of Building
About Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
Learn more about Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
We strive to:
- Make each patient feel comforted and cared for
- Use cutting-edge methodology and expertise
- Alleviate the pain and discomfort of breast cancer for patients at all phases of recovery
- Return patients to their maximal capacity
- Offer convenient appointments at our clinic or through telehealth visits
Our caring and family-like staff support you in your rehabilitation. You will feel at home in our facility.
Our team’s strong manual therapy background enables us to successfully evaluate and treat musculoskeletal dysfunctions, which often contribute to loss of function. This philosophy focuses on identifying the causes of the muscular imbalances which commonly develop after a mastectomy or lumpectomy, radiation therapy, and/or chemotherapy treatment. Hands-on treatment, individualized programs, and patient education are the key components to achieving a positive outcome.
What we treat
Ivy Rehab in Garden City is the only physical therapy facility on Long Island exclusively devoted to the care and treatment of patients with breast cancer or who have had a prophylactic (preventative) mastectomy after a positive test for the BRCA gene mutation or other genetic mutations. Our breast cancer rehabilitation program is a comprehensive, individualized physical therapy program designed to alleviate the pain and discomfort of patients at all phases of recovery. Whether you’re newly diagnosed, going through radiation or chemotherapy treatments, recovering from a mastectomy or a lumpectomy, or a longtime breast cancer survivor, we have a program just for you.