For more information or to schedule, call 1-877-5-Ivy-Comp (1-877-548-9266)
How many of your employees complain of the wrist, arm, shoulder, or back pain? Repetitive stress injuries are the largest category of worker injuries, and they’re also the most preventable. There may be workplace problem areas that you aren’t even aware of. By listening to and observing employees do their jobs, we can identify and modify potential hazard areas and make changes to prevent injuries before they occur.
This service is intended to manage worker complaints early, reducing the likelihood of developing a recordable injury later. We will come to the worksite for a one-on-one consultation which will include worker screening, job and risk factor review, and instruction in customized exercises. We will also recommend ergonomic modifications and first aid techniques (massage, ice/heat, etc).
We will conduct an in-depth, on-site analysis of essential job functions. We measure the critical physical demands and environmental factors that a specific job requires. Results can be documented in a variety of ways, depending on your needs:
- A summary of work risks
- A detailed job description
- Office or industrial ergonomic analysis and recommendations
- Recommendations for job modifications
- Recommendations for employee accommodations or training
- A blueprint for developing customized plans for additional injury prevention services such as job-specific worker stretching programs, new employee orientation, or pre-placement screening
- Information from this analysis can be used to develop precise return-to-work goals for workers who are currently injured and undergoing rehabilitative therapy
Proper worksite injury prevention reduces costs, improves productivity, and creates a better safety culture
We provide onsite training and ergonomics evaluations under the direction and supervision of one of our licensed physical and occupational therapists, tailored to the specific needs of your work environment. Each participant receives printed training materials to assist them in the continued maintenance of the exercises and body mechanics instruction they’ve been provided.
Keep your employees safe, healthy, and at work. For more information or to inquire about rates, contact one of our offices near you who offer early symptom identification.
Find a location that offers Employee Early Intervention near you
Our Clinics that Offer Treatment for Employee Early Intervention
- Ardmore – East
- Bala Cynwyd – South
- Bensalem – South
- Berwyn – West
- Blue Bell – North
- Blue Bell – South
- Exton – Lionville
- Glen Mills
- Havertown – Drexel Hill
- Horsham – South
- Media – West
- Newtown – West
- Newtown Square – East
- Newtown Square – West
- Philadelphia – Hunting Park Ave.
- Philadelphia – Krewstown/NE Philly
- Philadelphia – Northern Liberties
- Philadelphia – Passyunk
- Philadelphia – Society Hill
- Philadelphia – University City (West)
- Pottstown – South
- West Chester
Articles Related to Employee Early Intervention
This content was updated for accuracy and relevance on 07/03/23 What is occupational safety and health? What is occupational health exactly and why is it important? Occupational Safety and Health, OSH, relates to health, safety, injury prevention, and welfare specifically...