The Ivy Rehab Network is now offering home-based care! Ivy Rehab at Home is an innovative, home-based care program that allows our therapists to be there for your rehabilitation needs, both “where you need it” and “when you need it.” We know that during the current COVID-19 pandemic, patients may require being seen in their homes rather than in an Ivy Rehab Network clinic. For those patients, we are excited to announce that we will be available to continue your care from the comfort and safety of your home!
What’s included in a home visit?
- One-on-one care with your regular therapist
- A personalized review of your current treatment plan
- Updates to your treatment plan, based upon your current status and needs
- Direct guidance through all aspects of your treatment program, including: exercises and activities to improve strength and motion, self-care and home-programming, balance and mobility training, ongoing assessment of your needs
What precautions are being taken?
Our top priority is always to provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients. To protect our patients and teammates, prior to any home visits, our therapists follow these steps:
- Therapists are screened daily prior to any contact with patients
- All patients are screened for exposure and/or symptoms prior to each treatment session
- All of our therapists are following strict safety guidelines and taking COVID-19 precautions during treatments including: We will not bring any outside equipment into a patient’s home unless absolutely necessary for treatment, all therapists will use EPA and CDC approved hand-sanitizer prior to entering a patient’s home.
What about my insurance coverage?
- Our friendly teammates will review all details of your coverage with you personally and answer any and all of your questions
- We have found that most insurers cover therapy sessions in your home in the same manner that they do sessions in the clinic
- During the current crisis, many insurers are updating their plans frequently. We are constantly reviewing the scope of coverage for all of our payers and will guide you through your care options based upon real-time updates.
How do I schedule a Home Session?
Just reach out to your local Ivy Rehab Network clinic or book online and ask for a home visit. We will walk you through the scheduling process and get you scheduled with one of our caring therapists!
Find a location that offers Rehab At Home near you
Our Clinics that Offer Treatment for Rehab At Home
- Bloomington – Normal
- Highland Park
- Lake Zurich
- St. Charles
- Sugar Grove
- Cedar Springs
- Comstock Park
- Grand Haven
- Muskegon – Norton Shores
- Muskegon – Sherman Blvd
- Reed City
- Cherry Hill
- East Brunswick
- East Windsor
- Fair Lawn
- Forked River
- Lake Hopatcong
- Marlboro – Morganville
- Medford at Jones Road
- Monroe Township
- Mount Laurel
- Princeton – Lawrenceville
- Somers Point
- Sparta Township
- Succasunna – Roxbury
- Tinton Falls
- Toms River
- West Orange
- Briarcliff Manor
- East Fishkill – Hopewell Junction
- Island Park
- Jefferson Valley
- New Hyde Park
- New Rochelle
- Putnam Valley
- West Harrison
- Yorktown Heights
Articles Related to Rehab At Home
The Ivy Rehab Network is now offering home-based care! Ivy Rehab at Home is an innovative, home-based care program that allows our therapists to be there for your rehabilitation needs, both “where you need it” and “when you need...