Why Get a Free Screening?
At the Ivy Rehab Network, we believe that everyone should have their joints, muscles, and movement patterns assessed every year to ensure continued physical health. That’s why we’re launching a campaign to promote a lifetime of pain-free movement in our community by offering this free screening** to all of our past patients. Simply fill out the form on this page and we’ll get in touch to schedule your 1-on-1 session with one of our physical therapists.
During your assessment our skilled physical therapist will:
- Take a musculoskeletal history and learn about your goals.
- Perform a movement screen and selected physical tests to see what is working well and what needs some help.
- Develop a plan to improve any areas of concern and help you achieve your goals.
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy Locations Offering Free Wellness/Injury Screenings
- Charlottesville – Hollymead, Forest Lakes
- Charlottesville – Ivy
- Charlottesville – Pantops
- Chesapeake – Grassfield
- Chesapeake – Kingsborough
- Chesapeake – South Norfolk
- Chesapeake – Spine & Aquatic Center
- Chesapeake – Western Branch
- Newport News – Denbigh
- Norfolk – Granby
- Palmyra – Fluvanna/Lake Monticello
- Richmond – Near West End
- Ruckersville – Greene
- Virginia Beach – General Booth
- Virginia Beach – Great Neck
- Virginia Beach – Haygood
- Virginia Beach – Kempsville
- Zion Crossroads – Spring Creek
Available at the following brands:
* Screenings are consultations and do not involve a physical therapy evaluation or treatment. **Beneficiaries of federal healthcare programs are not eligible to participate in the free screening.