Why Get a Free Screening?
At the Ivy Rehab Network, we believe that everyone should have their joints, muscles, and movement patterns assessed every year to ensure continued physical health. That’s why we’re launching a campaign to promote a lifetime of pain-free movement in our community by offering this free screening** to all of our past patients. Simply fill out the form on this page and we’ll get in touch to schedule your 1-on-1 session with one of our physical therapists.
During your assessment our skilled physical therapist will:
- Take a musculoskeletal history and learn about your goals.
- Perform a movement screen and selected physical tests to see what is working well and what needs some help.
- Develop a plan to improve any areas of concern and help you achieve your goals.
Videos about Your Free Wellness Screening at Progress Physical Therapy
How Free Screenings Work
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy Locations Offering Free Wellness/Injury Screenings
- Bala Cynwyd – North
- Bensalem – North
- East Norriton
- Newtown – East
- Philadelphia – Aramingo Ave.
- Philadelphia – Delaware Ave.
- Philadelphia – Frankford Ave.
- Philadelphia – Grant Ave.
- Philadelphia – Hunting Park Ave.
- Philadelphia – Roxborough
- Philadelphia – University City (East)
- Philadelphia – Wadsworth Ave.
- Pottstown – North
- Upper Darby