Why Get a Free Screening?
At the Ivy Rehab Network, we want to make sure that your little one always has access to the care that they need. That’s why we’re offering this free screening** to all of our past patients. Simply fill out the form on this page and we’ll get in touch to schedule your little one’s 1-on-1 session with one of our therapists.
During the assessment our skilled pediatric therapists will:
- Understand the patient’s history and learn about your little one’s goals.
- Perform selected tests to see what is working well and what needs some help.
- Develop a plan to improve any areas of concern and help your family to achieve its goals.
Ivy Rehab for Kids Locations Offering Free Wellness Screenings
- Adrian (Kids)
- Brighton (Kids)
- Davison (Kids)
- DeWitt (Kids) – Coming Soon!
- Fenton (Kids)
- Grand Haven (Kids)
- Hartland (Kids)
- Howell (Kids)
- Muskegon (Kids) – Coming Soon!
- Owosso (Kids)
- Tecumseh (Kids)
- King of Prussia (Kids)
- Newtown Square (Kids)
- North Wales (Kids)
- Phoenixville (Kids)
- Warminster (Kids) – Coming Soon!
- Charlottesville – Hollymead, Forest Lakes (Kids)
- Chesapeake – Grassfield (Kids)
- Chesapeake – Kingsborough (Kids)
- Chesapeake – Western Branch (Kids)
- Chester (Kids)
- Hampton (Kids)
- Mechanicsville (Kids)
- Midlothian – Brandermill (Kids)
- Midlothian (Kids)
- Newport News – Oyster Point (Kids Satellite)
- Newport News – Oyster Point (Kids)
- Norfolk – Granby (Kids)
- Richmond – Near West End (Kids)
- Suffolk (Kids)
- Virginia Beach – General Booth (Kids)
- Virginia Beach – Great Neck (Kids)
- Virginia Beach – Haygood (Kids)
- Virginia Beach – Kempsville (Kids)
- Williamsburg (Kids) – Coming Soon!
- Zion Crossroads – Spring Creek (Kids)
Available at the following brands:* Screenings are consultations and do not involve a physical therapy evaluation or treatment. **Beneficiaries of federal healthcare programs are not eligible to participate in the free screening.