See Us With or Without a Prescription
Comprehensive care for every age
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 466 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Kids In Motion Pediatric Therapy Services
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Synergy Rehab and Wellness
- Back in Action Physical Therapy
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- MOST Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Coastal Behavior Consulting
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Elgin Pediatric Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Positive Steps Therapy
- Maximum Performance Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation
Pediatric Occupational Therapist, Michael Pafunda, Opens a New Ivy Rehab for Kids Facility in Williamsburg, VA
Ivy Rehab for Kids in Williamsburg, Virginia, is now open. This new facility is located at 457 McLaws Circle. Ivy Rehab for Kids provides a wide range of pediatric speech, occupational, and physical therapy services with highly trained therapists...
If you think something looks different when you walk into your local All-Care Physical Therapy clinic, you’re absolutely right. A new logo, new color scheme, and fresh new vibe throughout are there to greet you. But one thing that...
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy is now open in downtown Muskegon, Michigan. The clinic is conveniently located at 379 W. Western Avenue, next to the Frauenthal Center. The office is accepting new patients, accepts most insurance plans, and offers convenient...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.