See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 264 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Southeastern Therapy for Kids
- Southeastern Physical Therapy
- Spectrum Physical Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung
Better Movement for a Lifetime of Golf? Would you like to play golf with less pain? Would you like to know why your back, neck, or elbow hurts every time you play? If so, you may benefit from a...
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy office in Succasunna, NJ has moved to a brand-new space! The new clinic is located just 8 minutes away from our old space. You can find the new clinic located at 711 Route 10 in...
Sometimes in life we’re given rare opportunities – but our fate is often determined by our level of recognition and how we choose to accept those special moments. Roger Avecillas comes from an Ecuadorian background, where family is the...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.