See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 356 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Back in Action Physical Therapy
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Physical Therapy One
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence in Port Washington, New York is now open! The clinic is located in the Stop & Shop Plaza at 59 Old Shore Road. Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) and Ivy Rehab have partnered to jointly open these Centers of Excellence, featuring a...
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy in the Steele Creek area of Charlotte, NC is now open! The new facility is located inside Club Fitness at 11108 South Tyron Street. This location marks Ivy Rehab’s fifth location in Charlotte, North Carolina. Dr. Lee Boswell, PT, DPT, ATC, MS,...
The most common skiing injuries that occur in the lower limb, as a result of collisions and falls, are knee sprains/tears, which include Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) sprains/tears. Medial Collateral Ligament MCL injuries are...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.