See Us With or Without a Prescription
Comprehensive care for every age
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 389 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Kids In Motion Pediatric Therapy Services
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Synergy Rehab and Wellness
- Back in Action Physical Therapy
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- MOST Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Coastal Behavior Consulting
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Elgin Pediatric Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy is now open in Highland, New York. The clinic is conveniently located at 3598 Route 9, next to Dollar General and Burger King. The office is accepting new patients, accepts most insurance plans, and offers...
Pediatric Physical Therapist, Lisa Giordano, Opens a New Ivy Rehab for Kids Facility in Newtown Square, PA
Ivy Rehab for Kids in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, is now open. This new facility is next to the Delaware County Veterans Memorial in the Newtown Business Center at 4643 West Chester Pike. Ivy Rehab for Kids provides a wide...
Ivy Rehab Expands to More than 50 Virginia Outpatient Clinics with Partnership of Synergy Rehab and Wellness
Ivy Rehab has partnered with Synergy Rehab and Wellness, establishing a footprint of more than 50 outpatient clinics in Virginia. “Synergy was founded on an unwavering desire to offer individualized, compassionate care that exceeds our patients’ expectations. In an...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.