See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 235 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Southeastern Therapy for Kids
- Southeastern Physical Therapy
- Spectrum Physical Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung
We are excited to share that our newest clinic in Okemos, Michigan is now open. The clinic is located at 2085 West Grand River Avenue next to Chick-Fil-A and Meijer. As with all offices at Ivy Rehab, we are committed to our patients by offering in–clinic, virtual–telehealth, and at–home care. With over 30 locations in Michigan, the Ivy Rehab Network continues to...
It is estimated that 20% of Americans over the age of 18 have arthritis in at least one joint. Our bodies are designed with shock-absorbing cartilage that cushions your bone and arthritis develops when that cartilage begins to deteriorate...
With the growing need for pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapy services in New Jersey, we are thrilled to announce that we have expanded our existing clinic in Midland Park to now also include an Ivy Rehab for Kids...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.