See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 259 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Southeastern Therapy for Kids
- Southeastern Physical Therapy
- Spectrum Physical Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung
“Physical therapy has kept me moving, allowing me to get down on the floor and play with my grandson – which means the world to me.” – Rickey Draft In 2015 Rickey Draft Draft was diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary...
We are proud to announce that we have now partnered with the Mettler Center! Located in Champaign, IL, the Mettler Center joins our rapidly expanding network of clinics throughout the Midwest. The Mettler Center was founded over 30 years...
The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute, an Ivy Rehab partner, is now open in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. The clinic is located at 110 Ardmore Avenue located between the Ardmore Library and the Ardmore Avenue Community Center. The Ivy Rehab Network has a strong presence in the state of...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.