See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 242 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Southeastern Therapy for Kids
- Southeastern Physical Therapy
- Spectrum Physical Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy is thrilled to announce they are now open in Albertson, NY. The clinic is conveniently located at 1063 Willis Avenue next to Parkway Deli. The office is accepting new patients, accepts most insurance plans, and offers convenient hours. Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy...
We are excited to share that our newest clinic in Gastonia, North Carolina is now open. The clinic is located at 3372 Robinwood Road inside Optimum Result Fitness. As with all offices at Ivy Rehab, we are committed to our patients by offering...
Helping Children Live Life to the Fullest: Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence in Newtown, CT
A brand new Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence is now open in Newtown, Connecticut. This new facility is located in the Vein Institute building at 33 Church Hill Road just across from Bagel Delight. Ivy Rehab and Hospital for Special Surgery...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.