See Us With or Without a Prescription
Comprehensive care for every age
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 430 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Kids In Motion Pediatric Therapy Services
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Synergy Rehab and Wellness
- Back in Action Physical Therapy
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Fleming Therapy Services
- MOST Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Coastal Behavior Consulting
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- The Children’s Therapy Center
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Elgin Pediatric Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Positive Steps Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy is now open in Southport, Connecticut. The clinic is conveniently located at 3683 Post Road near Michaels. The office accepts new patients, accepts most insurance plans, and offers convenient hours. With nearly 20 locations in...
Pediatric Occupational Therapist, Lorine Forman, Opens New Ivy Rehab for Kids Facility in Lawrenceville, NJ
Ivy Rehab for Kids is now open in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. This new facility is located at 168 Franklin Corner Road near Lawrenceville Internal Medicine. Ivy Rehab for Kids provides a wide range of pediatric speech, occupational, and physical...
“Private industry employers reported 2.7 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses in 2020…” (Bureau of Labor Statistics) Unexpected pain or injuries may hinder your performance at work or in daily life, which can be frustrating. To heal these injuries,...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.