See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 264 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Southeastern Therapy for Kids
- Southeastern Physical Therapy
- Spectrum Physical Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung
Progress Physical Therapy, an Ivy Rehab Network partner, is excited to announce the opening of their newest physical therapy office in Newtown, PA. The facility is located inside the Newtown Athletic Club. You can find the new office located next...
Occupational Therapist, Erin Frazier, Opens a New Little Steps Pediatric Therapy Facility in Park Ridge, IL
Little Steps Pediatric Therapy, an Ivy Rehab Network Partner, has opened a new pediatric clinic in Park Ridge, Illinois. This new facility is located North of Uptown near the Jewel Osco at 444 North Northwest Highway. Little Steps Pediatric Therapy is comprised of seven locations in the greater...
We are thrilled to share that Park Sports Physical Therapy has joined the Ivy Rehab Network! Comprised of four locations in Brooklyn, NY, Park Sports represents the Ivy Rehab Network’s first set of clinics in New York City. “We...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.