See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 231 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Southeastern Therapy for Kids
- Southeastern Physical Therapy
- Spectrum Physical Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy is thrilled to announce they are now open in Howell, MI. The orthopedic clinic is conveniently located at 846 East Grand River Avenue, next to Family Video. This office joins our existing Leaps and Bounds pediatric therapy office in Howell located just 10...
Ivy Rehab is thrilled to announce that an Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence (CoE) is now open in Guilford, CT. You’ll find the office located at 1919 Boston Post Road in the Guilford Commons Shopping Center...
Ivy Rehab Has Been Recognized by Inc. on Annual List of “5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America”
We’re pleased to announce that the Ivy Rehab Network has been included among Inc. magazine’s annual list of the “5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America”. For decades, Inc. has recognized some of the hardest working businesses in the country...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.