See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 340 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- ABC Pediatric Therapy
- The Training Room
- Elite Physical Therapy
- Excel Physical Therapy
- Source Physical Therapy & Wellness
- Physical Therapy One
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung
We’re excited to share: The Training Room has partnered with Ivy Rehab! Ivy Rehab expands once again through its newest partnership with The Training Room. This exciting addition brings Ivy’s New Jersey footprint to more than 85 clinics and...
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy in Norwalk, Connecticut is now open! The clinic is located in the SoNo neighborhood next to Bandido Restaurant at 90 Washington Street. This new clinic joins the rapidly growing Ivy Rehab Network of over 280 locations and is the 11th clinic in Connecticut. Dr. Alexis Pistone is...
All-Care Physical Therapy, an Ivy Rehab Network partner, is excited to announce the opening of their newest physical therapy office in Lakewood, New Jersey. You can find the new facility at 718 Buckingham Drive. The new Lakewood office joins the Ivy...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.