See Us With or Without a Prescription
Appointments within 24 hours
Highly experienced physical therapists
State-of-the-art equipment & treatment options
Timely communication with all providers
Most insurance plans accepted
Ivy Rehab Network is made up of 272 physical therapy clinics
dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to get you feeling better, faster.
- Physical Therapy One
- Mettler Center for Physical Therapy
- Little Steps Pediatric Therapy
- Park Sports Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab for Kids HSS Pediatric Therapy Center of Excellence
- Grand River Physical Therapy Specialists
- Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
- Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
- Ivy Rehab for Kids
- All-Care Physical Therapy
- Cleveland Physical Therapy Associates
- Generation Care
- Leaps and Bounds Therapy Services
- Northern Physical Therapy
- Peak Performance
- Progress Physical Therapy
- The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute
- Southeastern Therapy for Kids
- Southeastern Physical Therapy
- Spectrum Physical Therapy
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy
- Jordan Young Institute
- North Ottawa Community Health System
- Deborah Heart and Lung
Ivy Rehab in Nanuet, New York is now open! The clinic is located near the Shops at Nanuet at 412 Market Street. As with all offices at Ivy Rehab, we are committed to our patients by offering in-clinic, virtual-telehealth, and at-home care. Dr. Nicole Listas is serving as the Clinic...
Ivy Rehab in Plymouth, Michigan is now open! The clinic is located in front of Home Depot at 47635 5 Mile Road. As with all offices at Ivy Rehab, we are committed to our patients by offering in-clinic, virtual-telehealth, and at-home care. “Ivy Rehab is excited to add...
Pediatric Physical Therapist, Jillian McGriff Opens a New Ivy Rehab for Kids Facility in Bloomington, IL
Ivy Rehab for Kids has opened a new pediatric clinic in Bloomington, Illinois. This new facility is located next to the existing Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy orthopedic office at 2103 North Veterans Parkway. Ivy Rehab for Kids provides a wide...
Paying your bill online is easy. All you need is your patient number and your preferred payment method. Please reach out to your local Ivy Rehab physical therapy office if you need any assistance.
Our vast network provides you with exceptional opportunities for growth, a physician-led culture, and so much more.
Join our network
If you’re looking for a true partner for your physical therapy practice or are considering retiring, we’re here to help answer any questions you may have about the partnership process.