Why Choose Telehealth?
Nearly any rehabilitation treatment can be performed through telehealth capabilities. Whether you underwent a recent knee replacement surgery, have any sort of chronic condition, joint pain, or pain, this cutting-edge technology will allow an experienced therapist to treat you virtually, so you achieve your goals. In this virtual environment, clinicians will educate patients and give you the exercises and training you need to improve your current state and reduce pain. This patient-centered program is all about you; you’ll be empowered and trained by a professional therapist who will give you the activities and strategies you may need to do the exercises properly. Through the secure video call system, they will be able to provide monitoring and evaluation to ensure a quality experience that allows you to feel better, faster with long term results.
Whether you’re staying home, out of town, or can’t make your appointment, telehealth has:
- Seamless interface with a licensed clinician throughout your appointment
- Real-time feedback, assessment, and guidance from therapists
- Uninterrupted compliance with your physical, occupational, or speech therapy prescription
- HIPAA compliant, encrypted platform by the worldwide leader in telehealth
- Message and connect with your therapist and conduct 1:1 private sessions, all through the Ivy Rehab Connect app
Videos about Telehealth – Spectrum (Fluvanna Fitness)