- For referrals, you may contact the most convenient office for your patient.
- Please provide signed orders for an evaluation for treatment.
- Our staff will verify and pre-authorize insurance benefits.
- Patient's caregiver/parent will be reached by phone to schedule an appointment.
- Our Patient Coordinator will schedule an initial evaluation with the family.
- Based on the results of that evaluation, the evaluating therapist will recommend the frequency of services in a Plan of Care to be approved by the PCP.
- The therapist and office staff will assist the family with scheduling appointments.
Download, print, and fill out the Physician's Referral Form Below:
You may also fax your own referral form to our office.