Delanie Fekert Memorial Scholarship Fund
On October 8, 2022, we lost a bright teammate, Delanie Fekert; she lit up every room she walked into with her infectious smile and distinctive laugh. Delanie was passionate about Irish step dancing, rooting for her beloved Yankees, and spending time outdoors. She had a profound impact on every life she touched and brought out the absolute best in both her patients and colleagues alike. She cared wholeheartedly for her patients and truly loved being a physical therapist in Long Island.
Delanie was accepted into the 2023 Ivy Rehab HSS Orthopedic Residency Program and looked forward to learning an advanced way to combine her love of orthopedics and performing arts.
To pay tribute to Delanie’s passion and love for learning, the Ivy team created the Delanie Fekert Memorial Scholarship Fund to provide educational opportunities for clinicians like Delanie. Each year one selected Ivy teammate will receive a full scholarship to the Ivy Rehab HSS Orthopedic Residency Program. We will never forget Delanie.
- A licensed physical therapist at Ivy Rehab Network
- Applicant of the Ivy Rehab HSS Orthopedic Residency
- Preferred graduate of Quinnipiac University
- Preferred interest in performing arts
- A passion for being a lifelong learner
- Exemplifies the core values of Ivy Rehab
- One Ivy, Love What you Do, Do the Right Thing, I Belong, GSD, Grow, Serve Others